Sunday, October 16, 2016

Brian and Mindi Catch Up blog October 2016

Hi All,

I am catching up on Brian and Mindi's family from Mission home to Aug 2016

24 April 2016

We went to the zoo with Jaimee, Brandon, Sarah and Will.  We stopped in at McDonalds beforehand and then went to the zoo.  All through the day, funny comments were made.
 
Sarah asked me, “What do Polar Bears play with? 

Brandon was upset with the noise in the car and said, “Quiet everyone I’m trying to focus”.

He also said, “Being a member of the church can be your full-time job.  Think of the Prophet.”


I was particularly impressed with how kind and considerate Jaimee and Sarah were.  When Brandon was acting obstinate, they would try to accommodate him.  Sarah said that she “loves me so much”.  Jaimee kept thanking me for taking them to the zoo and kept saying how much she loved it. 






I ate lunch with Brandon and Jaimee.  I had good talks with both of them.  After Brandon showed me his classroom and desk he gave me a hug and said, “We’ll have to do this again”. 

1 May 2016

We went to a lovely birthday party for Wil and Sarah.  Sarah was so cute.  She would grab each present and say it was just what she wanted. 

The party was in Brian and Mindi’s backyard.  They have really made the backyard look great.  




31 July 2016

Brian and Mindi’s Hyrum was born on Friday!  It was a hard delivery but everything went well and everyone’s happy. 






9 August 2016

We watched Jaimee, Brandon, Sarah and Will for two days this week.  They are beautiful, bright and wonderful children.  We painted, played games, went to Farmington Pond, went to McDonalds and saw “The Secret Life of Pets”. 

A few memorable quotes:

Brandon: after Sandy got an art book to help with painting, Brandon said, “In Arts and Humanities I didn’t do well but with this book I can do good”. 

Sarah: “These Sun Chips are made from the sun”. Also, “Heavenly Father wanted me to be smart so he made me smart”.  Finally, “What happens if you eat too much healthy foods?”

Jaimee.  Brandon and Sarah were fighting about singing.  Brandon did not want her to sing.  Jaimee said to Brandon to let her sing because:  “One, she is only four; and two, she was singing first”. 




By the way, Brandon is eating a micro waved creamy and enjoying it



No comments: