Sunday, September 3, 2017

Jan and Feb 2017 Grandchildren Experiences

Brandon, Sarah, Will came over on Friday Evening.  As we were eating dinner, Sarah asked why I had a place for Jaimee.  I told her I didn’t know that Jaimee was going to a Birthday Party so I had a place for her.  She told me, “You’re an adult.  You’re supposed to be smart and know these things”.  She also told us she is very sad, “Because I am not right handed”.  Brandon made a treasure hunt with clues.


We had a good family dinner on Sunday of this week.  Everyone came except the Idaho and Cedar City families, and Spencer and Beth who went to a fireside.  In addition, Bert and Betty as well as Dick and Joy came over.  Nate gave a fine spiritual thought. 

I’ve been taking Spencer and Preston skiing on Fridays to their ski lessons in Nordic Valley.  It’s been a lot of fun to be with them.  They have gotten to the point where they can snowplow down the beginner hill.  Spencer thanked me the other day and said how much he enjoys skiing and how much he appreciated me taking him skiing. 






No comments: