Thursday, June 25, 2015

Spencer, Preston, Lauryn, Camden June 2015

We watched Spencer, Preston, Lauryn and Camden while their parents went to Florida.  We did a number of activities:  We went swimming, we went hiking along Lagoon Trail, we saw birds at the Great Salt Lake Nature Center, we went to the zoo, we went to Farmington Pond to feed the ducks, we had a barbeque at Woodland Park, we played Jeopardy where I would ask the kids questions and the first one to get it right got points, and other fun things. 

Several notable quotes: Lauryn said,

“Old Gramps could you punch me in the face so I could get a lose tooth?”
 “I’m going to watch Spiderman when I’m older, say 20 or 30”
  “We say too many prayers”

Preston said when we started playing Apples to Apples,

 “Thankfully Nathan is not here telling everyone how to vote.  He ruins the game by telling everyone what to do”.  





No comments: