Sunday, April 5, 2015

Disneyland March 2015

After visiting Tim, Sandy and I flew to Anaheim to be with Nate and Beth and family for Disneyland and beach.
We swam in the Motel pool, had great rides in Disneyland, and had fun at the beach.  I noted a few funny things the kids said:
1.   Spencer said that the hot sauce he ate with breakfast is burning a hole through his chest.
2.   Lauren was concerned about things eating us:
a.   She told me that she hopes that beavers will not eat us.
b.   She also prayed the morning before going to the beach that no sharks will eat us.
3.   Lauren also told me that “If it glows it goes”.
4.   One night I said to the kids, “Thanks for letting us be with you on this great day”.  Spencer said, “It wouldn’t have been any fun without us (meaning Spencer, Preston, Lauren and Camden). 














No comments: